Slip ring combined seal
Performance and Purpose:
Slip ring combined seal is made up of low-friction PTFE composite slip ring and O-ring. It has the advantages of friction resistance, temperature resistance, high pressure bearing ability, high linear velocity, small friction force and long use-life. And which is applicable to dynamic and static seal of hydraulic and pneumatic system in aircraft, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, textile, food industry and so on.
- The structure is simple, easy to install and can be used repeatedly
- The sealing performance is reliable and adjustable
- Different types of PTFE materials(Self pressed PTFE barrel material) can be selected according to the working conditions of sealing environment
- The working life of dynamic pressure seal is 5 ~ 10 times higher than that of conventional rubber sealing products, and the highest working life can reach dozens of times
- It can be used as oil-free lubrication seal
- The friction force is small, and the dynamic and static friction force are equal. The friction force is 1 / 2 ~ 1 / 4 of the O-type rubber ring, which can eliminate the "crawling" phenomenon of motion at low speed and low pressure.